1/11/13

Hot pink and glitters! A closer look

Hey yall!

Okay, I know that I haven't updated my blog in forever but I want to start showing my blog some more love. I will be posting closer looks and the products i like to use in my videos.

So this look that you see below is one of my latest makeup tutorials. I named it Hot pink glitters! I actually did a look like this before but I wanted to re-do it because I felt like i could do a whole lot better.



This is the glitter that I used to give the look that really nice sparkle. I've had this glitter for a year and I rarely get to use it. As you can see in the photo below its a lighter pink glitter so I thought it would look amazing on the eyes when the light hits it.


This is the eyeshadow I used to get that hot pink look. This pigment is from NVI cosmetics and its a gorgeous pink color. It has a blue undertone which may come off a little purple at certain angles. This pigment goes for only $4.00 on NVI cosmetics' website which is amazing because some of these shadows are better than MAC in my honest opinion.


If you want to check out the video of me showing you how to create this look here it is below:



I hope you enjoy and come back to visit again soon! 


2 comments: