3/17/13

Julie G's nail polish review

Hey y'all! I wanted to do a quick review on this nail polish by Julie G on youtube because I absolutely love this color.  The  formula of this polish is simply awesome. You can get away with just one coat but two coats really just make the color so much better. The only downside to it is the brush is a little on the small side. The  finish is not a glossy finish so you will definitely need a top coat. Its kind of a semi-matte finish. All together I think this polish is amazing and she has a wide range of colors. It was only $3.99 and it is well worth the money. I will surely be picking up more colors from her line. These polishes can be found in your local Rite-Aid stores and online at jessesgirlcosmetics.com 
FRONT OF THE BOTTLE

OH EM GEE!

SIZE OF THE BRUSH

HOW THE COLOR LOOKS ON MY NAILS
(I was in need of a  manicure, lol)


ANOTHER LOOK

I hope this small review was helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests leave them below in the comment section.. Thank you for stopping by!




5 comments:

  1. This is a great color for spring and summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo lovely!
    its really beautiful.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour!

    I really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just letting you know that I nominated you in my Liebster Award post.
    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html
    Have a good day!

    -Crystal Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright color!

    ReplyDelete